Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Vacationland

Vacationland of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina was a lovely destination. Had it stopped raining for more than a few hours during our visit we possibly would have discovered more gems of the area. However, we managed to spend some much needed time simply resting and enjoying each other's presence. I kept remarking, it's all about the memories and I think we have several that include getting soaked as we attempted to go places and the rain hit again. I didn't even get a picture of the beautiful ocean that we managed to visit one day because I assumed we'd be returning but it decided to rain some more instead. It's a good thing our condo had a dryer because this amazing lady used it often!
I also managed to purchase a new pair of shoes on the trip. I tried so hard not to buy "stuff" but they were on clearance and Minnetonkas are simply gems.
Besties once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment