Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Growth!

We have definite progress on the abundant garden in the making. The tomato seeds I planted have officially entered growing stages. We have approximately 120 tomato seedlings, 40 brussel sprouts, and the beginnings of peppers. It is so freaking exciting to see the new little plants peeking their way up through the soil. Mom and I also transplanted about 80 red onion seedlings also. I have a feeling starting onions from seeds might just be ridiculous, but then again we also have some thriving onions in the garden right now that apparantely wintered the winter after we missed harvesting last year.

Tonight Tara and I had veggie stir fry. I can't wait to eat veggie stir fry with everything fresh from the garden! My taste buds are so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment