Here's my recipe for the super low sugar zucchini muffins that I talked about last post. These can be made into muffins like I did or even in a loaf pan for a larger loaf. Usually I opt for the muffin version because of several reasons. One being that they bake much faster which means the oven in on for a shorter amount of time in my house! Two being that they are easier to give away if they are in muffin form.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar + 5 drops stevia liquid
- 1/3 grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (I used 1 cup regular and 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries (this would be yummy with chocolate chips also)
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin cups. This made approximately 18 muffins for me.
- Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, stevia, oil and vanilla together. Stir in zucchini.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add liquid ingredients. Stir just until combined and then add blueberries.
- Transfer to muffin cups. Bake until golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool. Enjoy with a good pat of grass-fed raw butter. So good!