- I woke up today and was able to get out of bed, thankful for another day God has blessed me with life!
- This morning when I exited the house for my run I was wearing pants, a long sleeve shirt and a t-shirt. It was probably about 42 degrees and I was cold! Soon enough my body heat made it perfect. I did spend the entire run doing the classic farmer's blow and this always makes me joyful of my heritage. Yah for the finally feeling like it's fall.
- It's not technically fall until next Friday, but I'm pumped!
- While running this morning, I actually completed the entire workout as assigned! 6 miles + 4 x 2:00 aerobic intervals + 6 gradual progressions. I survived.
- The sun started to rise and the sky was a gorgeous pink and purple color! Another reward for the an early riser!
- Because it's finally cool outside, I busted out the leggings! I love wearing leggings and skirts!
- This morning I decided to just go all out and blow dry my hair. I know this may sound simple to many people but I never blow dry my hair during the summer because I start sweating during the process. That and I'm usually just too lazy. This morning the heat actually felt very good and my hair is not quite so crazy today. Yah!
- I also had a great bowl of oatmeal this morning complete with banana, peanut butter, milk, and crunchy kashi cereal on top.
- Praise the Lord, it's going to be a great day!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Hello Fabulous Fall Morning!
It is a fabulous day to be alive! I have several reasons to be thankful and filled with joy today.