Sunday, April 8, 2012

Southern Conclusion

My time in The South has come to a conclusion. It was a most fabulous adventure and one that I will not forget. I want to make a list of all the life lessons that I learned on the trip but I think I'll keep that for anger day when I have more time to reflect. Today, I am wrapping up my picture list.

This cutie may be one of my favorite southern friends. We had a blast at the bull riding event with her fabulous family. Once again so blessed to stay with great people along the way!







Visited the Road to Tara museum entrance in Jonesboro, GA. You know I was too cheap to actually tour it or take the driving tour so a picture of the front is all I got. I also found a plantation in town but no Tara plantation. Love Gone With the Wind!



















I found a fabulous little urban garden while spending the day in Atlanta. It is always so great to find the little places where the best food is grown.















Our final morning together we enjoyed breakfast at the Thumbs Up Diner in Atlanta. It was most wonderful and I think quite possibly one of the best buttermilk pancakes I've ever had. Pretty fabulous buckwheat with pecans pancake as well! I was truly blessed to share life with Barrett for this time. Seriously love that dude and his heart for Jesus, orphans, people in general, and life. Let's party!



- Grace and peace to you

No comments:

Post a Comment