Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday Cake

This year I had the honor of celebrating my birthday with a childhood birthday buddy. I used to celebrate with two of my classmates as our birthday's are two days apart and this year I happened to be in the same area as one of these old friends. I love a good reason to celebrate and eat cake, so we did! I'm not sure who was more excited about the party, my friend Dane that I forced into celebrating with me, or myself? Actually, who am I kidding, it was definitely me. I let Dane pick between chocolate and carrot. We had chocolate cake.



I start my new job on Monday. My future co-workers told me that I didn't have to start on my birthday, but I'm going to anyway. What else would I do on Monday? Might as well go to work and take treats for my birthday! I think I'm going to make carrot cake; it's my favorite. Once again, any reason to bake and eat with friends, I'm there!


1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! I'm glad you got Dane out of his shell for some celebratin'. Have I mentioned lately how blessed I am to have you in my life? It's true!

    ReplyDelete