Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hearty Breakfast

I've always been told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and often preach that to others as well. This week I've been practicing what I preach by eating my largest meal of the day at breakfast. It comes at a pivotal time of the day immediately following my running and biking routines that have come daily this week. I've quite thankful for the free potatoes and eggs I've gotten from the farm to enjoy for my hearty breakfasts.

This particular feast includes: 
two farm fresh eggs scrambled with fresh basil, 
potatoes sauteed in a smidgen of olive oil with red onions, garlic, random spices
french bread slice with avocado




1 comment:

  1. Whoa, you could be Chilena! Chileans loooooooove toast with avocado (or "Palta" as they call it). Looks delish, my friend!

    ReplyDelete