Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CO Breakfast #1

We made it to Colorado. Praise the Lord for safe travels and great adventures along the way with Sister. After a nice early morning walk with wonderful mountain scenery...
I found a great local bakery and decided this must be my first Colorado dining experience. Must have artisan bread! Thank you Avon Bakery & Deli for a most delightful experience. Organic Hand Crafted Artisan Breads simply call my name.
 
My dining delight: Multi grain bagel with veggie cream cheese, Papa New Guinea coffee with low fat milk and raw sugar. I also enjoyed reading the local food favorites in the newspaper.
And a loaf of bread to go, the Wednesday special, Honey Walnut Wheat.
 
Stay tuned for my next dining delight. It's sure to be a good one! My plan is to eat my way around CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment