Thursday, March 24, 2011

Joy

I have many reasons to be full of joy:

  • Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2
  • Today I found earthworms in my garden.
  • I also watched the steam and heat escape from the center of the compost pile as it was scooped up into my truck for nutrient transport direct to my garden. Yah!
  • I tilled under my hairy vetch cover crop for some great green manure! 
  • Last night at Kids Zone I had a new little girl in my group named Airean. She was super sweet, participated very well, and even held my hand while waiting. 
  • Earlier this evening it thundered and lightninged. I love spring time storms.
  • I planted onions, beets, and little cabbage plants today in my freshly prepared soil.
  • I'm making progress on the move to town; have two decent options on the table with another possible.
  • Tomorrow night is Chinese food date night with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment