Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Delight

As I sit here with the sun radiating off my back I'm counting the smidgen amount of Vitamin D that my skin is absorbing. It is such a fabulous day! I told myself after the past four days on continuous cake eating I had better get back into the exercise routine and today was a perfect day to start. The sun is shining, there are zero clouds in the sky, and little to none wind happening. I went for a jog around the half section and although the sun has been shining there was still a considerable amount of mud and muck to travel through. It was definitely worth it though to get the feet moving and the heart rate accelerated. 

I'm enjoying a post work-out smoothie of blueberries, peaches, strawberry yogurt, hemp protein powder and low-fat Hildebrand milk. It is fabulous and makes my sunshine experience most delightful! 

I've been trying to figure out where all the bees are for some time now. As I sit under this tree the air is filled with the sound of buzzing. I can't see the creatures but I'm certain they're somewhere. If only I could be like Pooh bear and find the honey!

Is it Springtime yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment