Monday, November 7, 2011

Rain Down

Today I'm thankful for:

  • Rain! It is finally raining and it has been for most of the day. I actually rode my bike today to work not being fully confident that it was going to rain today. It did and I seriously debated toughing it out and riding home in the pouring rain and wind. However, I took the advice of all the ladies in the office and accepted a ride home. But praise God for rain! 
  • I got home and enjoyed a delightful cup of my new mint tea. This tea bag is a genius invention. Check out the picture. I'm not so sure it's really all that necessary and the bag says, New Eco-friendly design. Looks like a lot of extra paper processing to me, but it sure is pretty fun!



  • I will be heading out soon to play some more volleyball. I got to play on a fall rec team with some wonderful new friends and we're playing another season. I'm excited!
  • Tonight I enjoyed a lovely dinner of eggs with chard and a beautiful market tomato. This made me realize that I need to be thankful for these fresh eggs and embrace them because........We had another CHICKEN MASSACRE! This time they all got wiped out. No more fresh eggs until next spring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment