Here it is:
- Every great soup starts out with sauteed onion.
- Added some frozen green bell peppers and two pieces of sausage link.
- Then into the pot went two quarts of homemade stock. One of them being a turkey stock and one veggie.
- Next added two small sweet potatoes.
- Added about 1.5 cups of regular brown lentils.
- Let that simmer for a bit and added cauliflower and red cabbage as well as several garlic cloves.
- It needed some more liquid so I added a pint of homemade tomato sauce + small can of tomato paste
- Added about a pint more of water.
- Some spices are necessary: plenty of paprika, chili powder, cumin, ground red pepper, salt & pepper
Pretty delicious! You can do it too! What's in your kitchen that needs to be used? Throw it together for a soup masterpiece. What has been your favorite soup creation?