Friday, March 2, 2012

Go Walk

Today I left the office expecting to return in a little over a month! It's so crazy to think that on Monday I will depart on a plane for Jacksonville, Florida to be a part of Go Walk America. I'm super excited for this adventure but am still feeling like I really have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I'm okay with that though, I'm confident it will be a grand adventure, I'll learn a ton about myself and Jesus and the heart of a good friend named Barrett. I'm also quite excited to have a lot of time to do things like blog, pursue my health coaching studies and future business plans, and in general spend a lot of quality time with Jesus. It's going to be epic.

My friend Barrett keeps up some pretty good daily updates on his facebook page, Go Walk America. You should definitely "like it" so you can follow us as we travel across the state of Georgia. I have recently learned that he acquired a 94 Dodge conversion van that we will be pimpin' out in, so there will be no me driving my little car across the country. Praise the Lord for that provision.

Off I go to get my stuff together for the trip. How does one really pack for an adventure like this? I really have no idea, so I'm just going to go with super simple.

Just Go Walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment